Do you use Accelerated Christian Education curriculum? Did you ever have a PACE test that you felt was poorly written? or have a student try to convince you that the score-key was wrong? Or did you ever have a concept that you just didn’t “get”? (How about significant digits in Physical Science 1109? or the EYE Absolute Advantage problem in Economics?)
After six years of being a student using PACES and 30 years as a Teacher (a.k.a. “supervisor”) in both a traditional Christian school and an ACE school, I know the strengths and weaknesses of the program. I want to help students identify potholes and avoid them or fill them so that they have a smoother path to success with their PACES.
What you will find here:
- Resources for specific PACES and content
- Explanations for difficult concepts
- Tips for studying for tests (explanation)
- Answers to questions posed by supervisors, parents, and students
- “Tim’s Top Ten Tips for Teaching Teen Testosterone” – suggestions for moms homeschooling teen boys
We would like to see this site grow through wide participation to be a trusted source of valuable resources. Any suggestions, questions, or ideas you have are welcome!